Tips for Navigation:
• If you click “Trust this device for 30 days” before you enter the verification code, you will not need to verify your identity every time you log in from that device for the next 30 days.
• All questions are defaulted to “No.” If a question does not apply to you, you do not need to click a response.
• If you answer “Yes” to a question, an additional gray tab may appear next to the one you are currently working on or an additional option will appear in the left-side menu. That tab or additional menu option will need to be filled out as well. This is not the case for every question, but be sure to keep an eye out when you respond “yes.” See images below:
- If your browser freezes on the “Personal” tab, under “Mailing Address, Email Address & Telephone Numbers,” there is most likely a letter in one of the phone number fields. Once you remove the letter, the page will continue to load.
- You do not need to complete the organizer in one sitting. Your information will automatically save where you left off when you exit out of the browser, or log out.
- Once the organizer has been sent you will NOT be able to make changes to the organizer. Please review your answers and make sure your organizer is filled out to the best of your knowledge and all documents are attached before clicking complete.
Tips for Attaching Documents:
- Documents can be scanned in and attached throughout the organizer. There are green buttons at the bottom of most sections of the organizer that say, “Attach Document.” Please only attach PDF, Word, or Excel documents. The software does not read image files.
- PDF formatting is preferred.
- For our purposes, it does not matter where you attach your documents. You can attach all your documents in one spot, or to different pages throughout the organizer.
- We understand that for various reasons sending your documents electronically may not be feasible for you. If that is the case, please use the paper organizer and return your documents and organizer to us all at once. We cannot start preparing your return without your proper tax documents.